Abbey Lee

Abbey Lee
Abbey Lee
29 years
Melbourne, Victoria, Australia
5' 11¼" (1,81 m)
12 June 1987

She is an Australian fashion model. Following several years of success leading up to the 2011 fashion seasons, V magazine dubbed Kershaw a supermodel …






Abbey Lee was born on June 12, 1987 in Melbourne, Victoria, Australia as Abbey Lee Kershaw. She is an actress, known for Mad Max: Furia en la carretera (2015), Ruben Guthrie (2015) and The Victoria's Secret Fashion Show (2008).








Trivia
Has a pet lizard, which she calls Annie Hall.

So far she has 6 tattoos and 10 piercings (piercings on her: nipple, nose, belly, and seven in her ears).

Is an Australian model.

In 2004, she won the Girlfriend Cover Girl Model Search in Australia. She later signed with Chic Management (2005) and then Next Management (2007).

Is also an artist. She draws and does abstract painting using oil pastels.

Ranked #5 on the Top 50 Models Women list by models.com (as of June 2011).

She is ranked #21 on the "Top Money Girls" list by models.com.







Personal Quotes
Well, I've always swung both ways, so it's a bit different for me. I don't call myself bisexual: I'm just experimental. I was always looking for somebody to sweep me off my feet, but then I got bored after two months and was on to the next.

(on her tattoos) I've got one on the palm of my hand, a peace sign on my finger, a little owl, and two new ones on the side of my stomach. I had them done in white ink so I can still model - it means they're invisible.

(on her piercings and tattoos) I find the pain fascinating. I enjoy putting myself through it, which is weird because I'm scared of needles. It probably comes from when I was four and dying of meningitis and had to have two spinal taps. I was always in hospital as a kid: I had a tumour on my knee, lots of broken bones. I loved climbing trees.

(on her pet lizard) A lizard is a perfect pet for a model. They only need feeding once a fortnight. And I'm always travelling, so it's perfect. If I had a dog, it would drop dead of starvation.

I once wet myself in bed and my boyfriend at the time woke up wet through. I've done all kinds of embarrassing things like that, but there's no room for embarrassment or shame, life's just one big joke. It's because I have no sense of shame that I'm always willing to give things a go: I've ridden horses naked into the sea, I've climbed rocks, all kinds of things. That's why I do this job. I'm always looking for the next door to open.

(on her tattoos and piercings) Let's just say, if I weren't a model, I'd be a walking collage. I see my body as a blank canvas that's aching to be decorated; I find it all very fascinating.
(Gifs and photos: source_Tumblr and google)