Dev Patel

Dev Patel (26)  April 23,  1990
Harrow, London, England, UK

6' 1½" (1,87 m)

He is an actor, known for Slumdog Millionaire (2008), Airbender, el último guerrero (2010) and El exótico Hotel Marigold (2011)...


Trivia 

Received an A* for GCSE drama, after moving his examiner to tears with a performance of a child in the Beslan school siege.
Studied at Longfield Middle School & Whitmore High School in Harrow.
Is in a relationship with Freida Pinto, having met on the set of Slumdog Millionaire (2008) (February 2009).

Personal Quotes 

I'm not a Casanova in 'The Newsroom,' by the way - just another hard worker.
I visit India a lot.
I have a Blackberry which I use, but I am one of those people who can only type on it with one hand.
I don't have a Facebook or Twitter account.
But I'm tone deaf - window-shattering tone deaf. I can't sing for the life of me. I can't sing or dance, so no remake of 'Grease' for me!
Television moves fast, and you don't have the indulgences you have when you're shooting movies of so many takes because there are tight deadlines.
I don't think I have the pulling power of Jim Carrey.
The thing is, I am a loving person. I am super sappy when it comes to romance. But I'm not the Antonio Banderas, swashbuckling, Pierce Brosnan, smooth-talking type.
'Slumdog' was my first movie, and I had never been to India before - I was just a teenager in the U.K. with my headphones and my Nike shoes. What did I know about growing up in a slum?
Training in taekwondo for eight years and then being able to do it in a film was pretty amazing.
Yeah, my family is of Indian heritage.

The dark side is when you are with family and friends, and you have paparazzi screaming at you - that's been hard to deal with.


 Gifs and photos: source_Tumblr