Emilia Clarke

. 23 October_
Emilia Clarke
(28th anniversary)
26 October 1987 
London, England, UK 
5' 2" (1,57 m)

Known for Daenerys Targaryen in "Game of Thrones". From 2000 to 2005, she attended St. Edward's School of Oxford, where she appeared in two school plays. She went on to study at the prestigious Drama Centre London, where she took part in 10 plays. During this time Emilia first appeared on television with a guest role in the BBC's Doctors (2000).

Emilia Clarke is a British actress. She was born in London and grew up in Berkshire, England. Her father is a theatre sound engineer and her mother is a businesswoman. Her father was working on a theatre production of "Show Boat" and her mother took her along to the performance. This is when, at the age of 3, her passion for drama began.

In 2010, after graduating from the Drama Centre London, Emilia got her first film role in the TV movie Triassic Attack (2010). Her breakthrough role came in 2011 when she replaced fellow newcomer Tamzin Merchant in Juego de tronos (2011) after the filming of the initial pilot. Emilia won the 2011 EWwy Award for Best Supporting Actress in a Drama for her role. - IMDb Mini Biography By: Kad










Trade Mark 
Pale skin

Daenerys Targaryen on Juego de tronos (2011)

Full lips

Blue eyes

Petite and curvaceous frame











Trivia
If she weren't an actress, she would be an architect, a singer, or a graphic designer.

Has one brother.

Has a dog named Roxy.

Voted #88 on Ask Men's Top 99 'most desirable' women of 2012 list.

Ranked #15 on Askmen's list of the top 99 "most desirable" famous women for 2013.

She can sing and play some piano, flute and guitar.

Ranked #1 on the Independent Critics List of the 100 Most Beautiful Faces of 2012.

(Spring 2013) Suffered a brain aneurysm and was treated at New York Presbyterian/Weill Cornell Medical Center.

Clarke is the second actress from Juego de tronos (2011) to portrayed Sarah Connor in Terminator Génesis (2015), her co-star Lena Headey played Sarah Connor in the short-lived TV series Terminator: las crónicas de Sarah Connor (2008), which is based on the "Terminator" films.

She was born in London, but grew up in the Berkshire countryside. Her mother is a businesswoman and her father was a theatre sound engineer. She also grew up with her brother, who is studying politics.

At the age of three she went to see "Show Boat" with her mother, a musical on which her father worked behind the scenes as a sound engineer. She has wanted to become an actress ever since.

Studied drama at the prestigious Drama Centre London, a school which Paul Bettany, Colin Firth and Pierce Brosnan had previously attended.

Emilia graduated from Drama Centre London in 2009.

Replaced Tamzin Merchant as Daenerys Targaryen in Juego de tronos (2011) after the original pilot episode was filmed. The reasons to Tamzin's departure are unknown.

Her sport skills includes horseback-riding, ice skating, rowing, running, sailing, skiing, swimming and tennis.

She is highly skilled at alto, ballads, blues, cabaret singing and jazz singing.

Voted #1 on Ask Men's Top 99 'most desirable' women of 2014 list.

Has said that she is often not recognized in public without the extremely long blonde wig she wears on Juego de tronos (2011).

Was working three to six different jobs to get by before being cast in Juego de tronos(2011) including bartending, restaurant, call center, etc.

Ranked #49 on Maxim's "Hot 100" of 2014 list.

Auditioned for Sharon Carter/Agent 13 in Capitán América: El Soldado de Invierno(2014), but lost to Emily VanCamp.

Emilia's date of birth is exactly one year to the day after Marty went back to 1955 in Back to the Future.

Named "Sexiest Woman Alive" by Esquire magazine in 2015.











Personal Quotes
[on her role as "Daenerys" in the Juego de tronos (2011) series] Sometimes I feel like the kid left out--the weirdo with the silver hair that no one likes to talk to.

[on her Juego de tronos (2011) character] I felt for Daenerys. I felt for her situation as a woman. Being in such a male-dominated society, where she was being abused by the men around her--it was that sort of sympathy, I suppose it started off as that. But then as you track her story, the problems that she overcomes and the way that she deals with them with such grace and the way that she deals with them when she has no training. The only thing that she has is herself and her iron will--that's just a fabulous, incredible side to her character, really. And the fact that you watch her fall in love. You know, she meets the man that she loves more than anything else. She goes through painful events but she is still this strong, independent woman. And I think that, as a female, is what I really connected with.

One of the many things I love about Daenerys [from Juego de tronos (2011)] is she's given me an opportunity to fly the flag for young girls and women, to be more than just somebody's wife and somebody's girlfriend.

Because of my hair I rarely, rarely get recognized, but I was in America, in L.A., a couple of weeks ago and I was in a lift [elevator] in a department store and the doors opened and this woman stood there, looked at me and just went, "Khaleesi!" and then the doors closed! So that was mental and bizarre and rarely happens but when it does it's normally on that kind of crazy scale.

I looked around one stage school when I was maybe nine. It just scared the bejesus out of me. I was incredibly open, and the girls seemed fierce and determined.

Not to sound too much like an obnoxious actor, but the character never really leaves me. I've read all the "Game of Thrones" books many times over, so I sometimes find it easier being on set, because it can be hard to get out of character.

I told my parents I wanted to be an actor and they were getting ready for a life of unemployment so they're just happy I'm in work!

When I told my dad I wanted to be an actress, he replied that there was only one line I needed to learn: 'Do you want fries with that?'

My father always said "Never trust anyone whose TV is bigger than their bookshelf".

[on being unaware that the Terminator Genisys poster focuses on her butt]: I wasn't thinking that they would chose my behind to promote the movie. I'm taking it as a compliment, that's all I'm saying.

[on her Sarah Connor Role]: Let's see, there's driving a bus off a bridge, rolling out in an armored car, firing eight different kinds of weapons. It's just kicking some general butts, really.

[on not knowing that the photo for the Terminator Genisys poster was being taken]: I don't remember them taking that picture. I would have turned around and said, 'What are you doing? What's that! Get that camera away from my butt!' I was looking at the poster thinking, 'Who is that?' It's cool.

...............................................................................................






 





...............................................................................................
...............................................................................................
(Gifs and photos: source_Tumblr) 
birthdays_OFFmag