Lily Allen (see more)

. Lily Allen



Lily Allen was born as Lily Rose Beatrice Allen. She has been married to Sam Cooper since June 11, 2011. They have three children...

Spouse 
Sam Cooper (11 June 2011 - present) (3 children)

Trivia 

Attended "Bedales School" with Natalia Tena, the same school which Minnie Driver and Daniel Day-Lewis attended.
Is the daughter of Keith Allen and Alison Owen.
Her single 'Smile' went to #1 for two weeks in the UK singles chart in 2006. Her album 'Alright, Still' debuted at #2 in the UK album charts.
Has a younger brother Alfie Allen, and an older sister, Sarah Owens (born in 1980).
"Alfie", the final track on "Alright, Still" is about her brother, the actor Alfie Allen.

After uploading her first demo tracks to community website MySpace.com in November 2005, she became an overnight sensation in the UK.
Was voted the third coolest person of the year on the Cool List of "NME" magazine, but also ranked #10 in BBC3's The Most Annoying People of 2006 (2006).
Scooped three nominations for the 2007 Brit Awards including "British Female Solo Artist", "British Album" and "British Breakthrough Artist" (16 January 2007).
Niece of Kevin Allen.

Has a half sister Teddie who was born in 2006.
Former stepdaughter of Harry Enfield.
Her former stepfather, Harry Enfield, based characters "Kevin" the neurotic teenager on Lily's elder sister, Sarah. Also, the baby characters "Harry" and "Lulu" from the Harry Enfield and Chums (1994) show were based on Lily and Alfie when they were youngsters, the only difference was the reversal of the genders. The "babies" were played by Harry and Kathy Burke.

Announced her engagement to Sam Cooper, having been in a relationship with him since July 2009, after he proposed to her on their hotel room balcony in Bali on Christmas Day (28 December 2010).
Lily and her sister, Sarah Owens, are co-owners of "Lucy in Disguise", a vintage clothes shop in London's Covert Garden neighborhood.
Married fiancé 'Sam Cooper at St. James the Great Church in Cranham, Gloucestershire, wearing a vintage 1920s lace gown designed by Chanel. The couple arrived at the church in a dark green Bentley and Allen's bridesmaids included her best friend Miquita Oliver.

Announced at her wedding reception, held at her £3 million 17th century country mansion, that she is 16 weeks into her third pregnancy; her second by new husband Sam Cooper (11 June 2011).
Supporter of Fulham Football Club (English Premier League soccer club). Fellow fans include Elizabeth Hurley, Pierce Brosnan, Hugh Grant, Hugh Laurie, Benicio Del Toro, Daniel Radcliffe, Andrew Johnston and the late Michael Jackson.
Her husband, Sam Cooper, is a painter and decorator.

Suffered a miscarriage 2 months into the pregnancy with ex-boyfriend Ed Simons (18 January 2008).
Gave birth to her 1st child at age 25, a stillborn son at 5 months pregnant, on 31 October 2010. Child's father is her boyfriend (now husband), Sam Cooper.
Gave birth to her 2nd child at age 26, a daughter Ethel Mary Cooper, on 25 November 2011. Child's father is her husband, Sam Cooper.
Was 5 months pregnant with her daughter Ethel when she completed penning songs for the West End musical production of El diario de Bridget Jones (2001).


Returned to work 5 months after giving birth to her daughter Ethel in order to begin working on her 3rd studio album.
Announced that she and husband Sam Cooper are expecting their 3rd child together (9 July 2012).
Gave birth to her 3rd child at age 27, a daughter Marnie Rose Cooper on January 8, 2013. Child's father is her husband, Sam Cooper.
Her father is Welsh. Her mother, who is English-born, has Welsh, English, and Irish ancestry.

Personal Quotes 

I don't see myself as a role model; people should look to mothers and sisters as role models.
I don't care what people think of me now, so why would I care when I'm dead?
But Dad and I are the only father-and-daughter acts who have both had No. 1 songs in England.
Sometimes I wish I was just a girl in an indie band. I could dance around on stage and it wouldn't be so much about me.
I'm opinionated, but I'm not a vindictive person and I never say anything unprovoked, either.
I think as long as you're not being malicious and you're not hurting people then you should not be ashamed of what you do.
I refuse to put make-up on just because the paparazzi are on my doorstep. I find it morally wrong.

I never go out to be photographed, never. I go to events because they're fun.
I love MySpace; it's done an amazing job for me and it's been insane over the past couple of weeks, but I'm not a poster girl for them.
I like to be able to get up and go and buy a pint of milk without bumping into 20 people I know.
Yeah, I was a florist. I went to floristry school.
When a music teacher that I had at school was taken ill and we had a variety show and I had to fill in - that's when I realised I had a voice.
I've always listened to music, since I was really, really young.
I think the whole, like, cultural diversity and the arty side of London is really, really great. And how it's so historic as well.

I think I'm like Marmite; you either love me or you hate me.
I just felt like I couldn't deal with the everyday responsibilities of life, paying bills and all of that. I'm terrible at all of that. So I knew I had to make enough money to pay someone else to deal with all of that.
I hang out with models, the biggest pop stars and, you know, really and honestly, I hate saying this, but none of them are achieving those body shapes by being healthy.
I don't really see how any song can not feel contrived if it isn't honest, and how could I write honest songs if I don't write about stuff going on in my life and how I'm feeling?
Because of piracy there has been a massive downturn in people buying music, which makes it more difficult for artists to make money from the sale of records.

You have to be in love with yourself before anyone else can fall in love with you; to be happy with yourself.
I'm just not a private person. It's not like I do things because I want things to be public; it's just that's my way of expressing myself, and I happen to be very famous.
I wasn't into anything at school. I used to get really embarrassed. I used to get asked to do performing things, and I'd go to all the rehearsals, and then I'd pretend to be ill on the day I had to actually perform. I was very unhappy at school.
I think of myself as quite a confused kind of person, because I think there's so many great things about the world, but there are so many awful things too. I feel very guilty a lot of the time about enjoying my life so much when there are people living in such misery.
I studied voice when I was at school, and I was in the chamber choir, and I studied music theory as well, so I guess a lot of it came from being taught at school.

_
_