Lisa Marie Presley

Lisa Marie Presley
Lisa Marie Presley
(49 years old)
1 February 1968
Memphis, Tennessee, USA
5' 3" (1,6 m)


Lisa Marie Presley was born on February 1, 1968 in Memphis, Tennessee, USA. She has been married to Michael Lockwood since January 22, 2006. They have two children. 




Spouse

Michael Lockwood (22 January 2006 - present) (2 children) 
Nicolas Cage (10 August 2002 - 16 May 2004) (divorced) 
Michael Jackson (26 May 1994 - 18 January 1996) (divorced) 
Danny Keough (3 October 1988 - 6 May 1994) (divorced) (2 children) 



Trivia

(May 29, 1989) Daughter, Riley Keough, born.

(October 21, 1992) Son, Benjamin Keough, born.

In an intimate oceanside ceremony on the big island of Hawaii, married to actor Nicolas Cage at 6:30 p.m. on Saturday, August 10th, 2002. The wedding was attended by close friends and family including Lisa Marie's mother, Priscilla Presley.

Released her debut album on April 8, 2003, on Capitol Records. It was titled "To Whom it May Concern" and contains 11 tracks (some co-written with Smashing Pumpkins and Billy Corgan front-man, Billy Corgan. The first single and video was for the song, "Lights Out".

On her 10th birthday, her mother took her to visit John Travolta as she had a crush on him at the time, they're still good friends now.

She inherited the Presley lip curl, which her father had. Also like her father, she battles with an ongoing weight problem.

Was born exactly nine months to the day after her parents married

Her first husband, Danny Keough, with whom she become a mother, is a musician.

Former stepmother of Nicolas Cage's son, Weston Cage.

She calls her daughter Danielle by her middle name which is Riley.

While in her late teens/early twenties, she was managed by Jerry Schilling, the only member of Elvis's "Memphis Mafia" to have become successful in the showbiz industry after Elvis's death. She was offered something with Vanilla Ice, which she turned down immediately.

Despite being divorced from him, Lisa Marie has often described Danny Keough as her best friend. She is also on good-terms with Nicolas Cage.

Married musician/producer Michael Lockwood on Sunday, January 22nd, 2006 in a traditional Japanese ceremony in Kyota, Japan. Her mother, Priscilla Presley, walked her down the aisle. The best man was her first and ex-husband, Danny Keough. Her daughter, Riley Keough, was the maid of honor and her son, Benjamin Keough, was a groomsman.

She makes sure her US tours take place during the summer so that her son, daughter and even sometimes her half-brother Navarone can travel with her. The father of her children, Danny Keough, used to home-tutor Riley and Benjamin and "hold the fort back home" when she was promoting her first album, "To Whom It May Concern" in Europe and Japan.

Her children provided vocal support in the chorus on the track entitled "To Whom It May Concern" on her first album.

Her daughter Riley Keough has worked as a model since she was 14 years old

Good friends with shock rocker Marilyn Manson.

Former sister-in-law of Marc Coppola and Christopher Coppola.

Is pregnant by fourth husband Michael Lockwood and expecting twins due in the Fall of 2008. [March 2008]

Friends with singer Pink.

Gave birth to fraternal twin daughters on Tuesday, October 7, 2008. The twins, named Harper Vivienne Ann Lockwood, weighed 5 pounds and 2 ounces, and Finley Aaron Love Lockwood, weighed 5 pounds and 15 ounces.

Engaged to musician John Oszajca (1999-2001).

Granddaughter of Vernon Presley and Gladys Presley.

Is good friends with former husband Michael Jackson's sisters, Rebbie Jackson and Janet Jackson.

She has German, Norwegian, English, Scottish, Irish, along with some French, and remote Dutch and Danish, ancestry.

Claims to be a good vocal mimic, able to alter her speaking and singing voices to whatever octave desired; which leads to her singing voice sounding audibly different on various songs.

Performed her first live UK concert at Bush Hall, Sheperd's Bush in London on 4 October 2012 with Ed Harcourt as her supporting act. Her husband, Michael Lockwood, was playing in the band.

Former daughter-in-law of film executive and university educator August Coppola.




Personal Quotes

"It would be "come and meet me here" and when I turned up there would be press everywhere" - on the suggestion that Michael Jackson used their relationship for promotion.

I don't deal well with admiration if it's for something I haven't done other than exist.

[on her mentality after her father's death] Two words: lonely and deep. I was very lonely and way too deep for someone so young. My head was full of all these big, terrible questions. You know, what is life, what is death, why are we here? It affected me badly.

I'll say it loud and say it proud. I'm completely insane.

I'm trying to have my own thing, and I don't know if it's even possible. I didn't realize so many people actually think I'm trying to be like my dad. I read comments like 'She's no Elvis.' I'm not trying to be. I never set out to be.

I'm like a lion - I roar. If someone betrays me, I won't be a victim. I don't sulk, I get angry. I go immediately into retaliation. But it always comes from insecurity or pain.

[About Michael Jackson] He was an amazing person and I am lucky to have gotten as close to him as I did and to have had the many experiences and years that we had together.

You want to know the best thing and the worst thing about me? I see things as they really are. People really bullshit themselves. I don't like any filter or rainbows or fluff. And sometimes it is a blessing. And sometimes it makes me the biggest fucking pain in the ass ever. Because people don't want to see that.

[on films made about her father Elvis Presley] There can be a sort of cheesy take on him, which I don't always love sometimes - you know, the later years and that whole thing with his white jumpsuit. Now I'm probably over it. But I mean it was kind of running wild for a while. It was a little bit cringe-worthy.


birthdays_OFFmag