Gal Gadot (info and photos)

Gal Gadot is an Israeli actress and model. She was born in Rosh Ha'ayin, Israel, to an Ashkenazi Jewish family (from Poland, Austria, Germany, and Czechoslovakia). She served in the IDF for two years, and won the Miss Israel title in 2004.

Gal began modeling in the late 2000s, and made her film debut in the fourth film of the Fast and Furious franchise, Fast & Furious: Aún más rápido (2009), as Gisele. Her role was expanded in the sequels Fast & Furious 5 (2011) and Fast & Furious 6 (2013), in which her character was romantically linked to Han Seoul-Oh (Sung Kang). In the films, Gal performed her own stunts. She also appeared in the 2010 films Noche loca (2010) and Noche y día (2010). In early December 2013, Gal was cast as Wonder Woman in the upcoming superhero team-up film Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice (2016), with filming beginning in 2014 for a May 2016 release.
Gal is a motorcycle enthusiast, and owns a black 2006 Ducati Monster-S2R. She has been married to Yaron Versano since September 28, 2008. They have one child. - IMDb Mini Biography By: Anonymous


Spouse 
Yaron Versano (28 September 2008 - present) (1 child)

Trade Mark 
Statuesque, model-like figure.

Trivia 
She won the Miss Israel title in 2004, and represented Israel at the 2004 Miss Universe beauty pageant.

She served for two years as sports trainer in the Israeli Defense Forces.

She and her husband Yaron Varsano welcomed their first child, a daughter named Alma, in November 2011.

Is the first non-American actress to play Diana Prince/Wonder Woman.
Is the third actress to play Diana Prince/Wonder Woman in a live-action film. Cathy Lee Crosby was the first in 1974. Lynda Carter was the second in 1975.

Was close friends with her Fast & Furious co-star Paul Walker.
Is an avid motorcycle rider and owns a black 2006 Ducati Monster-S2R.

Enjoys basketball, volleyball and tennis.

Her first name means ''Wave'' in Hebrew.

Owns a hotel with her husband Varon Varsano in the Neve Tzedek district of Tel-Aviv.

Is the first actress to play Diana Prince/Wonder Woman in a live-action, theatrically-released film.

Ranked #84 on Maxim magazine's Hot 100 Women of 2014 list.

Personal Quotes 
I definitely have a strong sense of my Jewish and Israeli identity. I did my two year military service, I was brought up in a very Jewish, Israeli family environment, so of course my heritage is very important to me. I want people to have a good impression of Israel. I don't feel like I'm an ambassador for my country, but I do talk about Israel a lot - I enjoy telling people about where I come from and my religion.

There aren't enough good roles for strong women. I wish we had more female writers. Most of the female characters you see in films today are "the poor heartbroken girl". That's why I'm so proud of the Fast movies. I feel like Giselle is an empowering woman.

My height is 178 cm, which explains how I got on the high school basketball team. I was not an amazing shooter, but I ripped them on defense.



_
_