Chris Hemsworth (info)

. info_
Chris Hemsworth
was born in Melbourne, Australia, to Leonie, a teacher of English, and Craig Hemsworth, a social services counselor. Chris saw quite a bit of the country in his youth, after his family moved to the Northern Territory before finally settling on Phillip Island, to the south of Melbourne. He is brother to actors Liam Hemsworth and Luke Hemsworth.

In 2004, he unsuccessfully auditioned for the role of Robbie Hunter in the Australian soap opera Home and Away (1988) but was recalled for the role of Kim Hyde which he played until 2007. In 2006, he entered the Australian version of Dancing with the Stars (2004) and his popularity in the soap enabled him to hang on until show 7 (Dancing with the Stars: Episode #5.7 (2006) when he became the fifth contestant to be eliminated.

His first Hollywood appearance was in Star Trek (2009), but it was his titular role in Thor(2011) which propelled him to prominence worldwide. He reprised the character in the science fiction blockbuster Marvel Los vengadores (2012).

Chris's American representative, management company ROAR, also manages actress Elsa Pataky, and it was through them that the two met, marrying in 2010. The couple have a daughter and twin sons. - IMDb Mini Biography By: IMDb Editors







Spouse
Elsa Pataky (26 December 2010 - present) (3 children)








Trade Mark 
Deep resonant voice

Light bold blue eyes

Towering height

Muscular physique








Trivia 
Younger brother of Luke Hemsworth.

Won Logie for Most Popular New Male Talent. [May 2005]

Older brother of Liam Hemsworth.

Parents are Craig and Leonie Hemsworth.

Chris studied American English at Screenwise Film & TV School for Actors in Sydney, Australia.

Has gained 20 pounds of muscle for the title role in Thor (2011).

Daughter, India Rose Hemsworth, was born on May 11, 2012 in London, England.

Friends with Sienna Miller.

Very good friends with Tom Hiddleston.

Has English, German, Irish and Scottish ancestry.

Born on a Thursday, the day of the week named after Thor, a character he has portrayed.

(December 26, 2010) Married his girlfriend of 10 months Elsa Pataky following a 5-month-long engagement.

Ranked #7 in Glamour magazine's list of "50 Sexiest Men" of 2013, behind his younger brother Liam Hemsworth.

Has twins with his wife Elsa Pataky born March 18, 2014, two sons named Tristan and Sasha.

The last four letters of his surname are the same letters that form his most associated on-screen character's name: Thor.

Chosen by People magazine as the Sexiest Man Alive in 2014.

Cousin Rob Hemsworth, an oyster farmer, competed on Season 6 of My Kitchen Rules, representing Victoria.








Personal Quotes

I love the adventure that comes with this work, the travel and all that. But also the craft, the storytelling. From a kid, I remember enjoying certain books and getting swept away in movies.

[on life in the Australian Outback] It's beautiful up there in the Northern Territory. My earliest memories are of buffalo and crocodiles. As a kid, you don't own a pair of shoes because it's too hot!

[In an appearance at San Diego Comic-Con on July 26, 2014, noting that, in the paper Marvel Universe, the new Thor will be a woman] I don't want to speak too early and jinx it, but I think that could be my Oscar.

Everything shifted for me after "Rush." It wasn't as financially successful as other things I'd done, but it gave me more movement, more options, more doors opening, more meetings. All of a sudden, it's, 'Oh, wow! You're an actor!'

I remember how differently people treated me when things went well. Some directors and producers who never gave a shit - at best, they'd have given me a sideways glance - next time I saw them, they're my best friend. That's gross.

[on the paparazzi] When I'm with my kids, and someone is scaring my kids - which is what they'll do - that gets me fired up. The hairs on the back of my neck stand up. I get hot. I get flustered. And in the States, they're there, 24/7, at the gate, six feet away when you take out the rubbish. Nah mate, you don't have the right to do that. I don't give a fuck what anyone says - you're not a bonus to my career.









Salary 
Snow White and the Huntsman (2012) $5.000.000 ...............................................................................................
(Gifs and photos: source_Tumblr) 
birthdays_OFFmag