Matt Dallas

. 21 October_
Matt Dallas
(33th anniversary)
21 October 1982 
Phoenix, Arizona, USA 
5' 11" (1,8 m)


Matt Dallas was born on October 21, 1982 in Phoenix, Arizona, USA as Matthew Joseph Dallas.










Spouse 
Blue Hamilton (5 July 2015 - present) 











Trivia
The oldest of four, his family calls him constantly to report where they've seen the latest advertisements for the series.

First generation actor, only actor in his family.

He has a terrier mix dog named Sebastian.

He shares a rented home with his Kyle XY (2006) costar, April Matson, in Vancouver, British Columbia.

He spent five years modeling before he got his big break as Kyle from Kyle XY (2006).

Close friends with Katy Perry, Tyler Shields and Colton Haynes.

In January 2013, Dallas publicly came out of the closet for the first time while simultaneously announcing his engagement to musician Blue Hamilton by tweeting the news on his own account.

He is of German, English, Scottish, Welsh, and remote Dutch, ancestry.











Personal Quotes 
I don't have too many bad days because I just don't let them happen. When I'm having one of those days, I'll just be like 'I'm not going to let this be a bad day,' and I'll do everything I can to turn it around.

I'm the king of brownie sundaes!

...............................................................................................















...............................................................................................
(Gifs and photos: source_Tumblr) 
birthdays_OFFmag