Tom Brittney

. 26 October 1990_
Tom Brittney
(25th anniversary)
26 October 1990 
Gravesend, Kent, England, UK 
6' 2" (1,88 m)


Tom Brittney was born on October 26, 1990 in Gravesend, Kent, England.












About me
Hi, I'm Tom. I am a professional actor, but in my spare time I do photography. I have been taking photos since I was 15, starting on my mobile phone camera to now shooting on a Canon 5D. As an actor, I have always had a passion for cinema, and how a camera can be used to tell a story. My aim with my photography is to capture spontaneous moments and try to convey a story through those images.

I am especially interested in documentary, editorial and street photography. My main inspirations are the work of Tim Hetherington, Don McCullin and Henri Cartier-Bresson. web


...............................................................................................
...............................................................................................
(Gifs and photos: source_Tumblr) 
birthdays_OFFmag