Jenna Dewan Tatum (info)

. info _ 
Jenna Dewan Tatum
Jenna Dewan is an actress, former model, and dancer. She was born on December 3, 1980 in Hartford, Connecticut, to Nancy (Bursch) and Darryll Dewan. Her father is of half Lebanese and half Polish descent, and her mother has German and English ancestry. Jenna grew up in Grapevine, Texas and discovered a love for dancing at the age of five. She is a graduate of Grapevine High School and has also attended the University of Southern California, where she was a member of Pi Beta Phi. Jenna was discovered by a dance agent and toured alongside some of the greatest in music entertainment, most notably Janet Jackson and Ricky Martin. She has also appeared in several music videos for artists such as Justin Timberlake, Mandy Moore and Missy Elliott. She has also appeared in several television sitcoms, including Quintillizos (2004), The Young and the Restless(1973) and Joey (2004). Jenna is most noted for her role as Nora Clark in the movie, Bailando (2006), in which she played an accomplished dancer.

Jenna married long-time boyfriend, actor Channing Tatum, in 2009. They have one child, a daughter. - IMDb Mini Biography By: Nickole










Spouse
Channing Tatum (11 July 2009 - present) (1 child) 











Trade Mark 
Green eyes










Trivia 
Toured as a dancer on Sean Combs's "We Invented the Remix" Tour and Janet Jackson's "All For You" World Tour.

Her father's name is Darryll Dewan, her mother's name is Nancy Lee Bursch Smith, her step-dad is Claude Brooks Smith.

Her father, Darryll Dewan, is of half Lebanese and half Polish ancestry, making Jenna 25% Lebanese and 25% Polish. Her grandparents were Evelyn (Ziemba), who was the daughter of Polish immigrants, and Emil Dewan, who was of Lebanese descent. On her mother's side, Jenna has German and English ancestry.

Was to appear in a 2007 remake of La revancha de los novatos (1984) starring Adam Brody but after three weeks of filming the project was canceled.

Has a dog named "Meeka" with her husband Channing Tatum.

Met husband Channing Tatum on the set of Bailando (2006).

Married her boyfriend of 3 years Channing Tatum following a 10-month-long engagement (July 11, 2009).

Gave birth to her 1st child at age 32, a daughter Everly Elizabeth Maiselle Tatum on May 31, 2013. Child's father is her husband, Channing Tatum.

Was 3 months pregnant with her daughter Everly when she completed filming the pilot for Las brujas de East End (2013).

Attended the University of Southern California, but did not graduate.

Was a member of the Pi Beta Phi sorority at USC.

Returned to work 2 months after giving birth to her daughter Everly to begin filming the 1st season of Las brujas de East End (2013).

Appeared alongside Julia Ormond, Mädchen Amick and Rachel Boston in a public service announcement for breast cancer awareness. [October 2013]

Engaged to Channing Tatum. [September 2008]











Personal Quotes
I'm about 50/50 when it comes to technology. I can check my email and search for stuff, but if I hear we're on this and this and this site, then I need an exact link to get there otherwise I'm going to get lost.

I love to act. I want to be doing this forever, and I love to learn from people who I think are better.

I definitely believe in ghosts.

I have such a girl-crush on Reese Witherspoon. I would love to do a comedy with her.

I'm open to whatever the universe wants to bring me.

I thought my body was going to change so quickly with pregnancy that I'd freak out. But it was really gradual.

Music videos are notoriously long, not fun, grueling. You are known there as a dancer and it's kind of sad because dancers, in a lot of ways, are under-appreciated and kind of under-respected when it come to that so they don't necessarily treat you in a nice way when you do a music video.

Your surroundings may change but your essence and your personality pretty much stay the same.

Every hotel room, every apartment we rent, I am sage-ing. And I have crystals that I travel with. It just makes me feel better.

I would say I was always very ambitious and goal-oriented, but rather than being just a go-getter hustler, now I surrender a lot more and I trust my path a lot more.

I'm a huge karaoke fan. Oh my God. I'm one of those girls who don't give the mic away. It's a problem. I'm a closeted pop star.

I really like to act, and I really like to perform. I enjoy producing as well.

I always like Madonna; any Madonna song is good for me.

I had danced with Janet Jackson and P. Diddy so I had done a bunch of hip hop. Really and truly my roots are in modern and ballet but, professionally, that's not really out there any more, unfortunately, so these artists aren't really having a lot of ballet dancers behind them so I had to learn hip hop really quick.

I really didn't know how people were going to react to 'Magic Mike' because there hasn't been a movie like it.

There's a reason women are pregnant for nine months; by the end, you're ready to have this baby.

In high school I was always thinking, 'Should I be doing more? What else should I be doing?' Now I know it will all come to me. I just have to trust my path, so that's very different.

I'm from Texas and actually went to a regular high school, but every day after school I'd run to dance class and practice a lot and then go back the next day and stuff like that.

I was very personable and outgoing and was friends with most everybody in my class but I was a diehard dancer so I was constantly at dance classes and working toward my passion of dance.

I love the creative process, of getting to create your own show or your own movie, whatever it is you want to do, and have the resources to try and make that happen.

Old school Janet Jackson is always good. I usually go old school, it's very rare that I pick a song from nowadays.

Most actors and actresses are consumed by careers and getting ahead.

I've been trying really hard to be more domesticated. It's not in my nature to clean and cook, and so I've been really good about it.






...............................................................................................
...............................................................................................
...............................................................................................

(Gifs and photos: source_Tumblr) 
birthdays_OFFmag