Kristen Schaal (info)

Kristen Schaal (info)
Kristen Schaal
was born on January 24, 1978 in Longmont, Colorado, USA as Kristen Joy Schaal. She is an actress and writer, known for Toy Story 3 (2010), Bob's Burgers (2011) and Gru 2. Mi villano favorito (2013). She has been married to Rich Blomquist since November 2012.




Spouse
Rich Blomquist (November 2012 - present) 




Trade Mark
Frequently plays sweet natured but unstable characters

High pitched voice




Trivia
Her last name is pronounced shôl.
Engaged to Rich Blomquist, former writer for Las noticias de Jon Stewart (1996).

Has a brother David who is three years older.

Graduated from Northwestern University.

She was raised in a Lutheran family.

She has German, English, and Dutch ancestry.

Kristen was the 2005 winner of the Andy Kaufman Award.





Personal Quotes
I'm not really a control person, and I'm a big believer in collaboration. I like to have a friend.
I would like to be known as someone who was really sweet but also knowledgeable in all areas of life.

I thought I would either be an epidemiologist or a 'Price Is Right' model.

I think I've always had a disconnect from what I'm supposed to be like.

I think growing up on a farm in a certain amount of isolation, with not a lot of friends nearby, makes you entertain yourself and kind of grows your imagination - being alone is quite good for all that. You make up stories, talk to the animals, let them be an audience, a bunch of cows.

Sometimes I try to sell shows with a female lead to networks, and that isn't something that's been a proven formula for them, so they reject it. I do feel like men get the funniest roles in movies.

My parents are pretty religious, devout, but did they force it on me? No, I don't think so. I still think of myself as a Lutheran, just one who doesn't go to church.

I would be an actress for the rest of my life just because it's really relaxing. Writing is hard work, and stand-up is so stressful before you get on stage, but acting is a complete ensemble experience.

No one knows who the real me is, so I can be a hundred different kinds of me.

In high school, I was doing a skit for forensics and people started laughing, more than I was prepared to deal with. It was a surprise.